WEEEE!  

Posted by Daniel in

Well I went biking for the first time in quite awhile. Even though I'm tired, I feel really good at the same time.I think I might try and start doing it everyday for my exercise. I've been trying to run, but i'm not a great runner lol. Oh, I also saw a fairly large turtle in the bayou while I was riding, kinda interesting in the middle of the city. I would have taken a picture, but I have not been able to figure out the zoom on my phone cam... Anyway, just thought I would let y'all know... :-p Oh and does anyone's ears hurt when you exercise?

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 29, 2010 at Thursday, April 29, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Good for you. Exercise is good.
Ears... hurt? LOL. No. :D

April 29, 2010 at 4:35 PM

Hmph, such love from my readers...

April 29, 2010 at 5:38 PM

Exercise=good. Ears huring=bad. Mine hurt when I've had dairy which I generally get an ear infection from...so idk why yours would hurt. Sorry!

April 29, 2010 at 7:42 PM
Anonymous  

my ears pop when i exercise, like im in higher altitude (which is impossible, cause we're in houston)...but I think it happens because I have irregular breathing when I run. I don't breathe in my nose and out my mouth like I'm told...that may be your problem too.

May 1, 2010 at 1:32 AM

Post a Comment