Really?  

Posted by Daniel in ,

Yes, really, I am trying my hand at embroidery. I already know how to sew, I figured why not this as well? :D Ok, well not totally lol, we purchased a learn to sew and such kit, WAY back, and I haven't finished it, so now I am. Maybe.  Here is a beginning picture, and I'll post some work in progress, and finished pictures when I finish lol.


This entry was posted on Thursday, May 6, 2010 at Thursday, May 06, 2010 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

Anonymous  

Hahaha. You know, it is okay to embroider things that are not flowers, right? Robots, buildings, penguins... Just sayin'! ;)

May 7, 2010 at 1:48 AM

Haha, yes, however i'm going for simple right now lol. And the patterns that were provided...

May 7, 2010 at 8:00 AM

And if you would like to contribute patterns...

May 7, 2010 at 8:49 AM

Good for you!!!

May 7, 2010 at 9:42 AM

This reminds me of when I was teaching my brother to crochet, and we were doing it at a conference in the lobby of a Marriott. Everybody passing by looked :)

May 7, 2010 at 9:45 AM

Your doing better then I am. I just pass that work onto my sisters. lol I got the sewing down and right now that's all I can do. :)

May 7, 2010 at 11:59 AM

Post a Comment