365 anyone?  

Posted by Daniel in

I'm sure at least some of you are familiar with a 365 photo project, generally flikr, or at least thats mostly where I've seen it. If its not obvious, the goal of the project is to take a picture everyday, and then post it along with a caption, or at least just the photo lol. Some I've seen are all self portraits, but bleh, I would get tired of that, not to mention they would probably quickly become all very similar... :-p So anyway, to the point of this post, do y'all think I should try and do it? Keep in mind my poor photography skills, non-existent skills with photo editing, and rather low creativity. Anyway, look forward to see what y'all say.

Reactions:
This entry was posted on Monday, March 22, 2010 at Monday, March 22, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I vote yes. it would be interesting to say the least. :)

March 23, 2010 at 11:31 AM

Post a Comment