365 anyone?  

Posted by Daniel in

I'm sure at least some of you are familiar with a 365 photo project, generally flikr, or at least thats mostly where I've seen it. If its not obvious, the goal of the project is to take a picture everyday, and then post it along with a caption, or at least just the photo lol. Some I've seen are all self portraits, but bleh, I would get tired of that, not to mention they would probably quickly become all very similar... :-p So anyway, to the point of this post, do y'all think I should try and do it? Keep in mind my poor photography skills, non-existent skills with photo editing, and rather low creativity. Anyway, look forward to see what y'all say.

This entry was posted on Monday, March 22, 2010 at Monday, March 22, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I vote yes. it would be interesting to say the least. :)

March 23, 2010 at 11:31 AM

Post a Comment