And so it begins...  

Posted by Daniel in ,

Well this is my first 365 photo, though the question is, do I post it as 1 or post it as 82 (I think)? Also I'm not sure if I want to use flikr for it, as you have to have an account to comment, and they have an upload limit. I could use tumblr, though i dont know a lot about it, or does someone have another suggestion? Anyway here is the photo, i decided to make brownies, and i accidentally doubled the butter whoops... They turned out rather tasty though.
[1/365]

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 23, 2010 at Tuesday, March 23, 2010 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

me  

Tumblr is actually pretty simple if you use a premade theme. Coding your own is fun too, but probably not what you want. And your 365 starts at 1 whatever day you start it, so today would be 1 of 365. It would imply that you've already done 82 photos if you said 82 of 365.

So yeah, there's Flickr (recommended for support, etc), Tumblr (also very good), Blogger (not recommended 'cause it's not photo oriented, but still an option), and one called Posterous, which seems pretty easy. I've seen a few webcomics hosted on it.

March 23, 2010 at 9:59 PM

Hmm... Ok cool thanks, do you know is it possible to post a picture feed from tumblr on here? Like i've seen done with flikr.

March 23, 2010 at 10:05 PM
me  

Not that I'm aware of. I think I'd be aware of something like that, too. But there might be.

March 23, 2010 at 10:25 PM
me (with no C in it)  

Flickr is spelled with a C in it, too.

March 23, 2010 at 10:25 PM

Whoops lol, hmm... well thats rather annoying, but I suppose its life. Too many choices...

March 24, 2010 at 8:01 AM

When I want to uplaod pictures I use photo bucket. quick and easy, both in the uploading and any editing I want to do.

March 24, 2010 at 9:19 PM

Post a Comment