Gillian's Gluten Free tastyness  

Posted by Daniel in , ,

Hello again,

So as I'm sure most of you know I am gluten sensitive. This means, for those of you who don't know, that if I eat gluten (the protein in wheat and such) that the villi in my small intestine could possibly be harmed. This would result in malnourshment effectively. I do not have celiac disease if anyone is thinking it is the same thing. Celiac disease means that there is already damage to your intestines, along with the sensitiveity I don't have any damage so thusly... Anyway, the other day, on our weekly trip through Central Market, my mother discorved Gillian's Gluten Free (GF) products. Now anyone who has every had anything GF can attest to the fact that most of these products are just nasty, sadly it is true. BUT Gillians (we purchesed their cinnmamon raison rolls) taste pretty much like regular bread. No funky tastes, textures, or other strange things. They are fairly dense but otherwise you would have no idea it is GF. I just thought I would share this lovely discovery with y'all, for those who might just be interested or if you want/have to eat GF.

I shall leave y'all with that...

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 27, 2009 at Wednesday, May 27, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment