The end is near! Provided F(x)=The end(x) is near! and F(begining).... :D  

Posted by Daniel in

Ok so here we are again, back to blogging. (hopefully at least...) My first blog was created out of necessity, and after six posts I stopped lol. If any of y'all care about my old one....Link I am going to try and make a post at least once a week, and feel free to email me, call me, or smoke signals work too... :-p if you think I am falling behind or just want to me to blog on a specific topic.

What's in a name...
So some of you may be wondering whats with the name... Well this blog is not going to be just Bibilical topics, politics, cooking, photos, or anything else for that matter. It is going to be a complete mish mash of stuff, including all of the above and SO much more :D. So I figured that To Be Entitled fit, and it has a nice ring to it in my opinion... :D Yes at times I will use an excessive amounts of smilies... Tis life, now get over it... :-p >:o Anyway...

Well I will most likely have a post or two up in the next few days. Those of who you do read my blog I appreciate it, any comments are welcome and encouraged. Also if anyone has ideas on a better template that would be nice.
Goodbye,
Daniel

P.S.
I am not the best at grammer and such, so I apoligize in advance (well not in advance for this post) for my poor english skills.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 27, 2009 at Wednesday, May 27, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Welcome back to blog land! Looking forward to reading future posts. :)

May 27, 2009 at 5:37 PM

Good to know you blog, Mr. Jarvis. Dr. Cook might want to know too!

May 27, 2009 at 7:39 PM

Great to see you started it back up! ;-)

May 27, 2009 at 11:14 PM

"Yes at times I will use an excessive amounts of smilies... Tis life, now get over it... "

Love it. ;) I'm the same way. :D

May 28, 2009 at 2:05 PM

Post a Comment