Reverb10 Post 1: One Word  

Posted by Daniel in

Encapsulate the year 2010 in one word. Explain why you’re choosing that word. Now, imagine it’s one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2011 for you?

 I think I would have to go with Change. No, that has nothing at all to do with our President, not that he has really changed much anyway.

There has been quite a bit of change this past year, all of it good, I think at least lol. We changed churches, my brother and I started a bakery, and of course school is always changing. I worked at Katz coffee, which was my first per say "factory" experience. Not exactly factory, but large scale, product production, without any real customer contact. It has been an interesting year, good, but interesting.

As to what word I would like to embody 2011? I think it would be faith. I know a dangerous thing to ask for lol. I'm not really just talking about general faith that God is in control, though I can also use a greater dose of that. But I want to have faith like a child, I want to have the faith that moves mountains. Faith that has rest in knowing that God will do what I ask in faith. Lord help my unbelief!

This entry was posted on Sunday, December 19, 2010 at Sunday, December 19, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment