December random post  

Posted by Daniel in , , , ,

So its time for my monthly blog post :D

This one is certainly a mishmash of random stuff, but those are the fun ones right?

Through someone elses blog I have been considering doing reverb10's month of reflection. Which being that it is the middle of the month I suppose I should get working on that if I am going to do it... I do think some of the prompts are rather silly, so I most likely won't be doing all of them, assuming I do any at all.

As well I plan on making myself a flannel sheet, which I'm sure many of my readers can attest that cold sheets are not welcome in the midst of winter.

I also intend to fix my moccasins before the school break ends. See picture below for reasons why.





We also intend on replacing our sliding glass doors on our back porch, as one of them pretty much refuses to open now. This will also involve building in a couple new windows, so that should be interesting and might even involve pictures!

I have also begun running everyday (not counting the weekend) 1. Because I need exercise, and 2 because I want a pair of these! *insert big grin*





The idea behind the shoes is to basically be running barefoot (when you have better balance and save more energy) but still have a bit of protection.


I also am trying making cookies with coconut sugar (insert your own picture) we shall see how those turn out.

Well thats it for now, we'll see how it all goes!

This entry was posted on Friday, December 17, 2010 at Friday, December 17, 2010 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Have you been hanging out with Alex? Hence your desire for the Five Fingers KSOs? lol, watch out for acorns once you get the shoes though, apparently (from what Alex has said) you can still feel them. ;-P

December 19, 2010 at 9:46 PM

oooo does he have some!? Well yes they don't protect you from everything lol

December 19, 2010 at 10:01 PM

Post a Comment