Fantastical!  

Posted by Daniel in

Is fantastical really a word? Well I think if it's not it should be.


At the end of September (yes I know its still a month away) a good friend and I will be going to Waco for David Crowder's fantastical church music conference. There are some speakers I'm really looking forward to, and some i'm not so much, but thats generally how it goes. It should be a really good time, if nothing else just for the two of us to get some really good fellowship in. I would appreciate prayer for safe travels, clarity of mind in determining what is good and what isnt, and for us just to have a blast. And yea I know its early, but its never too soon to get things started... :-p And who knows I might even blog about it afterward hehe.


Don't worry I will be putting up pictures of our trip to Austin soon, hopefully... Then again maybe you should be worried...

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 1, 2010 at Wednesday, September 01, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

yes! it is a word!

September 1, 2010 at 7:02 PM

This will be one of those remember-it-forever weekends for you two! I'm excited to see what God does in / for / through you, and YES you'd better blog about it when you get back. :-)

September 4, 2010 at 7:59 AM
Anonymous  

Thank you, that was extremely valuable and interesting...I will be back again to read more on this topic.

September 5, 2010 at 11:32 PM

Nancy - I certainly hope so, it will at least be amusing.

Anon - I'm glad that it was helpful, let me know if you have any other questions :)

September 7, 2010 at 10:56 AM

Post a Comment