Whoops....  

Posted by Daniel in , ,

Well I intended to blog about my first day at Katz coffee after my first day, monday night, but I was really tired. I then intended to do it yesterday after work, same situation... So here I am finally blogging about it on my third day. I started an internship with Katz coffee, a local coffee roaster, on Mon, learning to roast and all the other parts that go along with it, like packaging and such. I'm enjoying the roasting, its in a warehouse "outside" so its hot, and pretty dirty, but I enjoy doing it so it's really not that bad. So thats that, might take my camera one day and post some pics we'll see.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 16, 2010 at Wednesday, June 16, 2010 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Found your blog! :-)

June 24, 2010 at 10:56 PM

Post a Comment