New and Interesting Experiance  

Posted by Daniel in

Well I had a very interesting experience at the farmers market today. A friend of one of the other vendors came up and asked me if I wanted to be a silent auction item. For those of you who don't quite get this, let me explain. There is a practice, generally for charities, where people will hold auctions of either guys or girls, and people bid on having a date with them. Basically it's a blind date on steroids. While I was extremely flattered by being asked to be one of the participants, I declined the invitation. I just thought there are those of you out there who would get a kick out of this, lol. Feel free to ask for further explanation if that didn't make sense.

This entry was posted on Saturday, June 26, 2010 at Saturday, June 26, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

me  

wow...

June 26, 2010 at 8:08 PM

Just say that you are ineligible, because according to scripture, you are priceless!

June 26, 2010 at 8:11 PM

Hehe, that would work, it was rather amusing though.

June 26, 2010 at 8:36 PM
blah  

Hilarious!

June 26, 2010 at 9:32 PM

Post a Comment