Today is the day!  

Posted by Daniel in

Well today my brother and I, along with a couple of friends, went down to Galveston for the day. I meant to take my camera and take some pictures, but I forgot. Camera not in hand, we walked around the Strand (why that name hmm?), and after attempting to go to Fuddruckers, which was closed, we ended up at Mediterranean Chef Restaurant. Food was rather tasty, but the service was absolutely HORRID. I won't go into details, just know that it was bad. We then found a book shop, bought a couple books, and then got back into our cars, and slowly made our way through the traffic to the beach. *Just heard a horrid pronunciation of incredulous on an audio book* We had a rather enjoyable time at the beach, just walked in the water a bit, no swimming. There is something truly enchanting about the beach/ocean. Well we then stopped at marble slab, and drove off into the sunset, yes we drove into the sunset, really.

I apologize for the lack of pictures.

Oh and on recommendation of a friend, i am listening to Harry Potter on tape. Rather enjoyable for fantasy, if you can get past a couple things.

This entry was posted on Monday, March 15, 2010 at Monday, March 15, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment