Shopping Trip Number One Down  

Posted by Daniel in

Well for Christmas my mama made (well kinda lol) me a quilt out of my old t-shirts from when i was a wee lad. But we still need to find the under fabric for it. We went to one fabric store, and I did figure out I probably want flannel, but we couldn't find exactly what I wanted. So if anyone knows of a good fabric store in town, I would appreciate it.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 16, 2010 at Tuesday, March 16, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I would suggest JoAnn's fabrics on HWY 6. If you go to their website and sign up for their emails, they send good coupons too.

There is also Hancock fabrics in Katy, but I wouldn't go there unless it was your last option. They have terrible service.

March 16, 2010 at 6:14 PM

Post a Comment