Coffee!  

Posted by Daniel in ,

As many of you know I'm a bit of a coffee geek, well I was wondering the other day, why do most people drink coffee? Is it more for the flavor or just for the caffeine buzz? Well I have created a survey to that extent :D So here it is, let me know if y'all think I could add more questions or jsut change it around a bit.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 9, 2009 at Wednesday, December 09, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

I did the survey, I think it's good. But I have a question (that I hope is not too blonde:) What's blended refer to???

Marci

December 9, 2009 at 9:55 AM

hehe, its cool, like a frapachino (i have no idea how to spell that lol), in the blender

December 9, 2009 at 10:04 AM

You are very close on spelling
(Frappuccino). No really I don't know how to spell it, I just looked it up on the StarBucks site.

December 9, 2009 at 11:19 AM

these crazy homeschoolers..no one should know how to spell frappuccino (haha..so nice to have it right in your comment so I didn't have to look anywhere for the right spelling) lol.

December 9, 2009 at 11:58 AM

lol, i guess i could have looked up the spelling, but it works better when i have friends who will do it for me... :-p thanks for doing the survey, tell all your friends! :-p

December 9, 2009 at 12:10 PM

Hey,
There is this radio station I listen to here in Sugar Land TX.
That I thought you might enjoy they are having 5 days of God honoring
Christmas music, played starting on the 21st of December.
And if you can not get their station you can listen to them off
the WEB. Here is a link >http://www.khcb.org for info

Their call letters are KHCB Keeping Him Close By.

Signed a Brother in the Lord,

Adam

I pray you may have a
 Merry Christmas 

December 14, 2009 at 5:05 PM

Post a Comment