*sigh*  

Posted by Daniel in ,

I had to order some business cards the other day for the SETHSA conference next week. I am a Juice Plus distributor and I am taking part in the booth for it at the conference, so I needed cards. For everyone who does not know what SETHSA is, it is a homeschooling organization. The conference is a bunch of book sellers, churches, curriculum companies and a lot of other people. It's basically like any other trade show. Anyway, so I am also going to use my business cards as cards to give to industry people (hotel and restaurant) that I meet. Well I ordered 250 of them and I got them in today, lo and behold I mispelled something.... I just reordered more, you have got to love when that happens... Oh, and google spell check is not always accurate, I was relying on that, and i just lost 20 bucks... So always pay attention, especailly when your spending money.

This entry was posted on Friday, May 29, 2009 at Friday, May 29, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

*smirk* ...Daniel mispelling something? Yeah right! *wink, wink*

May 29, 2009 at 9:59 PM

oh shush! could have happened to you... i'm gonna come over there and throw my 250 wasted cards at you! :-p

May 29, 2009 at 10:03 PM

Post a Comment