Put Put or Putt Putt?  

Posted by Daniel in , ,

Do I even say anymore that I know its been awhile since I've posted? Or is it really just a waste of both our time? I'll let you decide.

So back in July we moved my brother up to Arkansas for him to start work on his PhD. After about 4 days of mostly spending time in his apt I got incredibly stir crazy. So I convinced/forced my family to take part in some extended out door activity. We found a putt putt course. Pictures follow.



My brother being ridiculous.

 Same shot, two different focuses for those who can't tell hehe.

 My amazing shoes :D


A fuzzy picture taken by someone else, yes I blame them. 

So there are some aspects of my life that have been missed by all my readers. (right... I have readers, hah! :-p) I have been trying to think of a way to force myself to blog more. I think I am going to find a good cookbook and go through the whole thing. Maybe a recipe or two a week, with photos and perhaps recipes. Though I suppose would that count as me plagiarizing? hmm... Well at least notes and pictures, everybody loves pictures!

This entry was posted on Sunday, October 2, 2011 at Sunday, October 02, 2011 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

I like the DoF on the 1st ball pic, and I think there are two t's in putt putt (short vowel=double consonant). :)

October 2, 2011 at 8:13 PM

I care not for grammatical rules! :-p It wasn't so much of an actual question haha, because I know the answer from the sign. It was more of a... Me being me I suppose lol.

Yea as do I, I like the detail on the green, but the defocus on the ball looks weird on the second one.

October 2, 2011 at 10:27 PM

You like to watch movies online, action movies, detective always attractive you. So what else to wait, please click immediately to experience this exciting thing:
zmovies
zmovie
123 movies
123movies
123movies to

June 25, 2018 at 9:51 PM

Post a Comment