Reverb10: Community  

Posted by Daniel in

Yes I do realize that it is now 2011, and all Reverb10 posts were supposed to be done by dec 31st 2010, but too bad, they aren't. I might be going back to do ones before this one, but this is the one that has been bouncing around my red frocked head so I'm doing this one.

Where have you discovered community, online or otherwise, in 2010? What community would you like to join, create or more deeply connect with in 2011?

I "discovered" community in 2010 at our new church of Baptist Church of the Redeemer. At the end of 2009 for various reasons we (my family) decided to look for another church. We wound up at BCR, and started seriously attending in February or so. I feel at home here, I always miss it even if I'm gone for just one week, and there is a warmth and love from everyone that is amazing. It is far from a perfect church but I love it, and wouldn't give it up. It has been an amazing time, and I look forward to many more years there. (That's the answer to the second part) The people are truly caring, they are very real, and are truly concerned about how you are doing. Its a fantastic church, certainly not perfect as no church is, but I believe we are seeking after God in all we do. I would recommend it for anyone who is looking for a church.

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 6, 2011 at Thursday, January 06, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Awesome! :)

January 6, 2011 at 9:00 PM

Post a Comment