The chief end of brownies?  

Posted by Daniel in , , ,

Apparently it is to epically fail, well at least the eggless, gluten free kind. They have decided that they don't like butter and spit it out and are just a gooey mess. Evidence provided forthwith (and yes I know this is not the exactly correct usage but who care :D)



And yes that is a pool of butter...



This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 10, 2010 at Wednesday, November 10, 2010 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

NO!!! Really? I can actually make something GF that you can't????

Oh, and will you take off the visula verification? I've had to do this 4 times already, this is my 5th.

November 11, 2010 at 10:54 AM

Lol, well at least this current recipe.

I would but I have been getting spam comments, thats why its on lol, but I'll try again.

November 11, 2010 at 1:27 PM

Post a Comment