Prayer and Wisdom  

Posted by Daniel in , ,

My mom suggested as an idea and something to pray about, that I start an on campus Bible study. The Bible study I go to now is on thursday nights and by then I am really tired and it keeps me up late. There are also no good Bible studies on campus, the one i go to is done by an HBU professor at his home. I would really appreciate y'all praying over the issue, and if anyone has any advice from you or someone you know about it, I would appreciate (yes I know I'm repeating the word lol) it.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 2, 2009 at Wednesday, September 02, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

I'll be praying. Marci

September 2, 2009 at 6:15 PM

Daniel,

I think that is a wonderful idea! I read this post a few days ago, and didn't have time to leave a comment until now, however I have been praying for the Lord to give you wisdom and exact leading in this area. I have read stories of many doing this either in their high school, or as in your case, on their college campus. For many, going to college, and perpahs out of state can be a big change and loop in their life. Some of them are Christians, and then slowly because of the strong worldly influence by the professors, etc., they get on the wrong path and slide down it with the wrong intentions. I have even heard of this occuring in Bible Colleges, and I believe with your idea of wanting to start a Bible study, is wonderful. God will bless you for doing this, and for helping those out who are either lost, or who may be taking a few of the wrong choices. This oppurtunity can also bond you together with a few others, and thus what can be more beautiful than sharing what you know about the Bible and encouraging others to walk forward in it, even through the tough times! Just remember to listen to God's guidance and will on this...

Vanessa

September 4, 2009 at 12:20 PM
prayingcowgirl  

do it! I couldn't survive college if it weren't for my college group here - which does a bible study as well as other things. God has used our group in ways that never would have happened if we had all been on our own.

November 8, 2009 at 9:14 PM

Post a Comment