The Quest for a Template!  

Posted by Daniel in ,

As I'm sure some of you have noticed my template is different. I am trying out some different ones over the next few days, so if y'all could vote and/or leave comments, I would appreciate it. :)

If you miss a day, here are links to the current templates I'm considering. Oh and if anyone has a template they would like to suggest please do. Specifically space, night time, or fantasy/foresty ones. The names are the names of the templates, and what they will be on the poll I am putting up.

Aspire/Parchment
Outside Our Window
This Beating Heart
The Drawn Eclipse

This entry was posted on Monday, August 10, 2009 at Monday, August 10, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

7 comments

Well, since you asked opinions :) this one is cool, but it's a bit hard to read. If you're going to do a dark/black one I think I like "outside our window" the best out of the ones you had. Aspire/parchment would be easier to read, however I personally don't care for all the extra stuff they have on the right side of the page.

Anyway, those are my thoughts, but it's your blog so you do what YOU like! :)

August 10, 2009 at 1:41 PM

True it is, but I can't decide so... :D I think i might be able to get rid of some of that, I'll just have to look at it when I put it up.

August 10, 2009 at 1:48 PM

I personally like the background "Aspire" best, I think.

I like the background you currently have too, but it's just slightly hard on the eyes.

HTH! :-)

August 10, 2009 at 4:47 PM

Hey Daniel,

I personally like Aspire/parchment. I like the way the setting is laid out and how it looks kinda old and yet classic. The one you have up right now is also very cool, nevertheless, I like Aspire/parchment the best. I'm trying to change up my blog right now as well, but I'm kinda stuck, I have zero ideas! :)

Vanessa

August 10, 2009 at 4:55 PM

I just went and started searching for templates. So far this is what I have found :D

August 10, 2009 at 4:59 PM

This has absolutely nothing to do with your post!! I just noticed that you have anonymous commenting now...was that for me??? :) It will be quite nice. This time I just happen to already have signed in, but next time you may not be so lucky...lol!

Btw, I do like the new template.

August 14, 2009 at 3:12 PM

Eh maybe... :D Partially yes, and thank you.

August 14, 2009 at 3:57 PM

Post a Comment