The Awesomeness of Whiteboards  

Posted by Daniel in

For some odd reason I love whiteboards, especially when they are being cleaned off. The ones that come almost perfectly clean are the bestest. It just makes me happy to see a whiteboard come perfectly clean. They are also just so useful, being able to draw and write anything you want, and with a swipe start over, they’re awesome. :D
I’m weird, I know :D

This entry was posted on Thursday, July 30, 2009 at Thursday, July 30, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Anonymous  

YES YES YES. Totally agree with you on this. :D

July 30, 2009 at 5:10 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
August 25, 2009 at 2:00 PM

Yes Whiteboards are awesome. I have one in my room and I use it to write down ideas for what ever project I'm working on.

August 25, 2009 at 2:01 PM

Post a Comment