My first real attemp at food photography, or footography! :-p  

Posted by Daniel in , ,

My brother was doing a catering job tonight, and thelady wanted cookies in the letter H. Some of the pictures do not match up and I apoligize, blogger is messing with everything. So if anyone knows how to easily use it with pics i would apprecite some advise, also on the photography itself.


Medium H's

Large H's


Small H's



Some different "poses" I tried, my brother is going to do three piles on the bamboo board, I just came up with something. :D

Edited with color saturation and contrast











Unedited pic

Edited with color constast and saturation

This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 3, 2009 at Wednesday, June 03, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment